Zoom Commander v.1.1
Zoom Commander is a Windows PC application that easily manages, controls, schedules and presents 'audio / video / image / interactive' content playback on multiple remote Windows PCs over the Internet or local network with a straight-forward and clean user interface.
In a 'Video Wall' configuration, Zoom Presenter is used to render Video, Image and Interactive content across multiple display devices as if the display devices are part of a single, larger display.
In a 'screen zone' configuration, multiple Zoom Presenter instances are installed on one or more PCs to play diverse 'audio / video / image / interactive' content in separate zones within each 'Monitor / TV / Projector' display device.
In a 'multiple screens' configuration, multiple Zoom Presenter instances are used on one or more PCs, with unique or duplicated media content playing on each connected display device or screen zone.
Using Zoom Commander's integrated schedule editor, media and web content is scheduled for presentation on a remote screen at a specified time & date with optional priority and function.
To manage an unlimited number of display devices and screen zones, Zoom Commander employs a TAG system to quickly identify and control multiple screen entries.
Using the TAG system, Zoom Commander can filter screen entries and 'Link' the filtered screens to apply playback Control & Scheduling to multiple screens concurrently.
Zoom Commander's playback controls can play, pause, seek, edit playlist and volume level on a remote display device or multiple linked display devices, making it the ideal tool for remote media presentations.
Leveraging cloud technologies, media content is quickly distributed across the internet. Learn how to setup Zoom Commander to take full advantage of the latest cloud technologies.
Zoom Commander's web browsing technology integrates interactive screen zones with all the power of custom web design and beautifully rendered templates.
Digital Signage network management solution. Zoom Commander is a Windows PC application that manages, controls, schedules and presents audio/video/image/interactive content playback on multiple remote Windows PCs over the Internet or local network with a straight-forward & clean user interface.
zoom commander, zoom presenter, digital signage, cloud distribution, content management system, cms, multi monitor, media player, video player, audio player, image viewer, internet radio, streaming radio, dvd, bluray, blu-ray, multimedia, video, audio
Review Zoom Commander
- Zoom Player v.4.51Zoom Player is a computer program that plays video and sound files on Windows-based personal computers. It is a general player that can play, essentially, anything that is playable on a PC, depending on what "filters" (or "codecs") are installed with ...
- Code_Aster for Windows v.13.3Code_Aster is a finite element solver (similar to Nastran, Abaqus, Ansys, ...) and it solve different types of mechanical, thermal, acoustic, seismic, problems.
- Tanida Demo Builder v.22.214.171.124Demo Builder’s screen recording software creates professional and interactive presentations, tutorials and demonstrations. Export movies in HTML5, H264, Flash, Standalone, Video, Image Files and Word formats and Share via YouTube and Google Drive.
- ReliefJet Essentials for Outlook v.4.4.0A large set of useful and easy-to-use tools for every Microsoft Outlook user: Import, export and convert using EML,MSG,TXT and PST formats; remove duplicate items, process attachments and extract addresses; get reports and statistics and even more...
- AllMyNotes Organizer FREE Edition v.3.16AllMyNotes Organizer - an impressiveadaptable documents management program - organize all your memos, information, diary, access codes, and many more others uses!
- Guitar Tuner Open G v.1Guitar Tuner Open G is now available for free. Try a new guitar tuning and master the strings! Open G brings the deep tones from the wood and fits a rock style of guitar perfectly.
- Zoom Presenter v.8.7.1Zoom Presenter is an advanced, network controlled media presentation engine managed by Zoom Commander to present Digital Signage media content across one or multiple display devices in fullscreen, split-screen-zone or picture-in-picture layouts.