TimePanic for USB drives v.4.0
TimePanic for USB drives is a time tracking application for anyone who works on a computer. It tracks your hours on a per project basis, distinguishes between billable and non-billable tasks, lets you enter comments, manages your absences, calculates overtime and prints reports. TimePanic for USB drives is portable. It does not need to be installed and does not use the Windows registry or your hard drives. Unlike most other time tracking software, TimePanic is particularly good at tracking your hours in real time, as opposed to writing them down from memory at the end of the day or the week. With only two mouse clicks, you can track each relevant task switch in TimePanic at the very moment it happens. This saves you from the hassle of manual time entry, and along the way, your timesheets will become so accurate that your customers will not even think of questioning them. There are two features in TimePanic that support the two click task switch: First, the favorite activities feature lets you preconfigure your most frequently used tasks, and second, TimePanic can be set to run as a permanently visible icon in the notification area of the Windows task bar. A number of functions in TimePanic have been realized by means of the report feature. Besides printing, they include searching and exporting data. Reports are saved in a standard document format for further processing and printing by third-party applications should the need arise. Exported time tracking data can be easily imported into Microsoft Excel. To keep you from having to re-create frequently needed reports every week or every month, favorite reports can be preconfigured in much the same way as favorite activities. For example, you can create a monthly report and set it to always use the data of the previous month. Every time a new month begins, you can reuse this report with a simple mouse click to obtain a summary of the last month. TimePanic is available in English, German and French.
TimePanic for USB drives is a time tracking ...
- TimePanic for USB drives
- Lionel Spohr
- Win Vista, 2000, 2003, XP
- 6.5 Mb
Review TimePanic for USB drives
- TimePanic v.3.3TimePanic is a time tracking application for the self-employed, for small businesses, or just for anyone who works on a computer. It tracks your hours on a per project basis, calculates overtime, manages your absences and prints reports.
- TimePanic for Windows and Pocket PC v.2.1TimePanic is a mobile time tracking solution for the self-employed, for small businesses, or just for anyone who works on a computer. It consists of a Windows and a Pocket PC application that can be easily synchronized via ActiveSync.
- AllMyNotes Organizer Deluxe Edition v.3.16AllMyNotes Organizer is a lovely secure personal keeper! Keep all your private notes securely locked from someone's eyes. With this program organizing thoughts, docs, as wells as keeping access codes turns to be a true joy :) ...
- OrgCourier for Workgroup v.4.1This is a more powerful version of OrgCourier, with all of the features of the standard version, but with the additional capability to share data in real time over the Internet.
- Repair Shop Calendar for Workgroup v.4.6This is a more powerful version of Repair Shop Calendar, with all of the features of the standard version, but with the additional capability to share data in real time over the Internet.
- Medical Calendar for Workgroup v.5.1This is a more powerful version of Medical Calendar, with all of the features of the standard version, but with the additional capability to share data in real time over the Internet. The ideal alternative to manually tracking patients.
- CVersionInfo v.1.02This simple little class encapsulates the SDK calls which access version info from Win32 files. Most executables and DLL's have a VS_VERSION_INFO resource associated with them and this class provides a simple MFC class to programmatically access this ...
- Veedid Memo Pad v.126.96.36.199It helps you put all of the memos you have in one place, easily organize your works.It is quick and easy to get started with Veedid Memo Pad . The intuitive interface makes adding, deleting and editing memos comfortable. Great drag & drop support ...