NCheck Bio Attendance Trial for Windows v.4.0
NCheck Bio Attendance is an automatic ready-to-use time tracking system with biometric fingerprint and face identification. May be used from employee attendance control to check-in at events, clubs, clinics, etc. Protection against human-factor errors or user fraud. Employee GPS logging (optional). User groups, shifts and schedule planning. Reports in XLS, PDF or CSV. Webcams and 90+ fingerprint reader models from 40+ manufacturers support.
+ Ready-to-use attendance control automation system.
+ Fingerprint, face and iris biometrics protect against errors or user fraud.
+ GPS logging for remote employee location tracking.
+ Employee groups and configurable shifts.
+ Reports generation for users' attendance.
+ Cloud, client-server and stand-alone architectures.
+ Delayed database synchronization for remote locations.
+ Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) support.
+ Windows and Android supported.
+ Webcams, all major models of fingerprint scanners and iris scanners supported.
Attendance control with fingerprints or faces. NCheck Bio Attendance is an automatic end-user time-tracking system with fingerprint, face and iris biometrics. Protection against errors or user fraud. Client-server architecture. Reports generation. Webcams, 90+ biometric scanners models supported.
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|4.0||01.03.2017||Added iris biometrics support. Added RFID and barcode support for 2-factor authentication.|
|3.1||13.07.2016||Improved facial recognition accuracy, support for more fingerprint readers, NCheck Personal ID free Android app support.|
|3.0||07.12.2015||Employee GPS logging (optional), user group support for larger organizations, shifts and schedule planning.|
|2.1||18.08.2014||Support for Android and mixed Windows/Android systems, custom reporting and web-based interface for users and administrators|
Review NCheck Bio Attendance Trial for Windows
- MegaMatcher Extended SDK Trial v.2.1MegaMatcher SDK is intended for development of large-scale AFIS or multi-biometric face-fingerprint identification system on Linux or Windows for civil or forensic applications. Includes single server and scalable fault-tolerant matching cluster.
- NCheck Finger Attendance v.188.8.131.52940Automatic attendance control with employee biometric fingerprint identification ...
- SentiGaze SDK v.1.1Eye movement tracking with webcam and PC, no specialized hardware required. The technology demo app shows real-time gaze tracking and heatmap generation for research of single and multiple subjects. A software development kit (SDK) is also available ...
- Vehicle Expense Manager v.1.3Vehicle Exp software is an easy-to-learn program, with ALL the features you need for small to medium businessVehicle Expense.
- NCheck Bio Attendance Trial for Windows v.4.0NCheck Bio Attendance is an automatic end-user time-tracking system with fingerprint, face and iris biometrics. Protection against errors or user fraud. Client-server architecture. Reports generation. Webcams, 90+ biometric scanners models supported.
- Taxi Booking Script v.1.0Our online taxi booking system will add value to any taxi transfer website that still lacks an online booking and payment functionality. Help clients plan their trips in advance using a simple taxi booking platform that adapts to all mobile devices.
- BuzzBundle Enterprise v.2.32BuzzBundle is a social management tool which helps you arrange all SMM activities in one place. Add your accounts, schedule the posting, find and reply on mentions and more! Use white-label reports to present the analytical data to your client.
- SJ Screen Saver v.1.0SJ Screen Saver for Mac OS. This utility is used to protect your computer while you are away and emergency stop it if necessary. Main functions: lock screen, turn off the computer, monitoring suspicious activity.
- Pretty Good Terminal v.184.108.40.206Pretty Good Terminal is a .Net based, scriptable telnet and ssh client. Does not require any scripting knowledge, because scripts are simple csv files created or edited in Excel, and only contains device commands and connection information.