Active Table Editor v.22.214.171.124
Need For Active table Editor Software
Let us think about a complying situation, you have accounting software package and prefer to figure some supplementary reports. You recognize the database structure jolly well and produced a few mapping tables for the reports. At present, you require to render the end users power to modify the mapping tables, export information and run reports. You might employ Oracle SQL plus or MS SQL Server Management studio to do that but these instruments are far too perplexed for the users. This is where Active Table Editor might intervene to grant you an assisting hand.
Active Table Editor Software permits the administrator to log-in and project the appearance of the application program for the end users. You will be able to redact user menus, security system settings, menu items and input patterns. All this complexness is left alone behind the picture for the end users. Once logged on, the final users experience and edit out the information, which was specified by the administrator. There is as well an opportunity to employ command line and in this manner shunt login screen. The product acts with all prima commercial and open source databases instantly. Active table editor software provides you with an SQL builder and you will be able to get an all-encompassing security management system with this software. The software is so user friendly and well explained that even a novice user will be able to easily master the software in a matter of few mouse clicks. The software is so well equipped that it is able to hold any number of users and boasts of features like data entry form designer as well as report and user menu designer.
Active Table Editor Software is an ideal software tool that will help you to rapidly and easily implement data entry functionality within an hour and you will be able to save a lot of your time and working efficiency.
If you are looking for a software that will allow you to edit any type of table in any database and allows you to export or import data or run calculations easily, then Active Table Editor software will do the job very easily without any fuss.
Active Table Editor helps the users edit ANY table in ANY Database.
Let's imagine following situation you have accounting software package and would like to design some additional reports. You know the database structure pretty well and created some mapping tables for the reports. Now you need to give the end users ability to change the mapping tables, print and export the data. You may use Oracle SQL plus or MS SQL Server Management studio to do that but these tools far too complicated for the users.
This is where Active Table Editor may step in to give you a helping hand.
Active Table Editor allows the administrator to log in and design the look of the application for the end users. You can edit user menus, security settings and data entry forms. All this complexity is left behind the scene for the end users. Once logged in, the end users see and edit the data, which was defined by the administrator.
The product works with all major commercial and open source databases directly.
Design Data entry screens and Edit ANY data. Design Data Entry Screens and Edit ANY table in ANY Database with ease. Control what users can edit and see. Design menus, Input forms, define security roles. Easy to use and highly customizable ...
- Active Table Editor
- 07 Jan 17
- DB Software Laboratory Limited
- Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista, WinVista x64
- 6.29 Mb
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|126.96.36.199||07.01.2017||Improved : Report generator components update Improved : Query Builder components update Improved : SSL components update Fixed: Save Grid Dialog Issues Improved: Print Preview Dialog Improved: Saves Grouping between sessions|
|188.8.131.52||19.08.2016||+ Added incremental search to add documents dialog + Added incremental search to group dialog - Addressed issues with user dialog|
|184.108.40.206||17.04.2016||+ Added Load All Records, Enable MRU List, Enable Incremental Search and Show Grouping Panel to Item properties dialog + Added MRU List to data entry grid|
|220.127.116.11||24.07.2015||+ All documentation is in wiki format now + Excel Import and export from data grids is much faster now - Addressed issues with exporting data as excel from data grids - Addressed issues with deleting records - Addressed issues with creating new menu items|
|18.104.22.168||25.05.2015||- Addressed grid filter issues + Third party components update|
|22.214.171.124||10.05.2015||+ Added option to delete all records + New version of report builder + Report builder documentation update + Use Excel Style Filters option was introduced - Addressed minor issues with report generator - Various bug fixes and improvements|
|126.96.36.199||17.01.2015||+ Third party components update - Minor bugs fixes|
|188.8.131.52||02.01.2015||- Minor bugs fixes|
|184.108.40.206||20.11.2014||+ Third party components update + Incremental search was added to all grids + Export to RTF was introduced + Excel export formats improvements + Various Interface improvements + Documentation update - Minor bugs fixes - Spelling corrections|
|220.127.116.11||31.08.2014||- Spelling corrections|
|18.104.22.168||15.07.2014||+ Ability to change grid font site and grid row height was introduced + Added two new command line parameters User=Administrator;Password=Administrator;HideOutlookBar;ItemId=1001 + Excel processing engine update + Documentation update|
|22.214.171.124||06.02.2014||+ Added RichText object to the Report Designer|
|126.96.36.199||28.11.2013||Report Variables improvements|
|188.8.131.52||09.06.2013||+ Smaller executable + Memory usage was reduced for Excel files + Added Register Option - Addressed some installer issues - Various bug fixes and interface improvements|
|184.108.40.206||09.04.2013||+ Support for BDE was introduced - Minor bugs fixes|
|220.127.116.11||15.12.2012||+ Introduced Auto complete functionality - Minor bugs fixes|
|18.104.22.168||06.10.2012||Export to Excel improved|
|22.214.171.124||22.07.2012||+ Support for database based lookup was introduced|
|126.96.36.199||27.05.2012||- Various bug fixes|
|188.8.131.52||16.03.2012||+ Improved support for Excel 2007-2010 files import + PK Tab was added to item editor - Various bug fixes|
|184.108.40.206||16.03.2012||+ Improved support for Excel 2007-2010 files import|
|220.127.116.11||25.01.2012||+ Support for default report was introduced + Order of fields was charged in connection dialog: user selects server name, enters the user name and password and finally user selects the database. + Even smaller executable now + Report button is hidden from the user when no linked reports created|
|18.104.22.168||24.12.2011||+ Reports can be linked to forms now + Menu items can be edited from the items list + Menu items sorting is user definable now - Documentation update - Addressed some installation issues - Addressed some issues related to repository creation wizard|
|22.214.171.124||07.09.2011||Direct Import Into Excel was introduced via DDE GUI fixes Various bug fixes|
|126.96.36.199||13.06.2011||Added support for OLE DB Clipboard improvements|
Review Active Table Editor
- Advanced ETL Processor 32 Bit v.188.8.131.52Advanced ETL Processor extracts data from any database, transforms, validates it and loads into another database completely automatically. At any time, you can press the "Preview" button and see what the results of an ETL flow would look like.
- Advanced ETL Processor 64 Bit v.184.108.40.206Advanced ETL Processor extracts data from any database, transforms, validates it and loads into another database completely automatically. At any time, you can press the "Preview" button and see what the results of an ETL flow would look like.
- Advanced ETL Processor Enterprise 32 Bit v.220.127.116.11Build Complex Data warehouses and Automate Entire Business Processes, Transfer data from ANY Database into ANY Database or file,Use FTP, Email: POP3 and SMTP, File operations, SQL scripts, Zip and Unzip, Task scheduler and comprehensive logging.
- Altova MapForce Professional Edition v.2017sp2Altova MapForce 2017 Professional Edition is a graphical data mapping tool for transforming between XML, database, and flat file formats. It converts data instantly or generates royalty-free application code for recurrent conversions.
- Excel Add-in for Freshdesk v.1.6Devart Excel Add-in for Freshdesk allows you to use powerful Excel capabilities for processing and analysis of data from Freshdesk, editing external data as usual excel spreadsheets and saving data changes back to Freshdesk ...
- Excel Add-in for Marketo v.1.6Devart Excel Add-in for Marketo allows you to use powerful Excel capabilities for processing and analysis of data from Marketo, editing external data as usual excel spreadsheets and saving data changes back to Marketo ...
- Oracle to MySQL Database Converter v.18.104.22.168Oracle to MySQL Database Converter Software facilitate users to convert selected or entire Oracle database records into MySQL database records format.
- Database Browser v.22.214.171.124This Easy to use tool allows user to connect to any database and browse or modify data ,run sql scripts, export and print data. Works directly with Oracle, MS SQL Server, Interbase, MySQL and PostgreSQL plus full support for ODBC connection strings.
- InterGate Policy Manager for Windows v.9.2.5InterGate Policy Manager for Windows - A comprehensive Internet access management solution, providing control of web content access, usage of P2P, IM and Skype, logging and reporting of user activity, as well a core IP router and firewall ...