Vemail Voice Email Software for Windows v.2.03
Vemail is software that lets you record and send voice messages instead of text using ordinary email from you PC or Pocket PC.
How Vemail Works: To send a voice message with Vemail simply enter an email address and then press and hold down F6 while speaking. When you have finished recording, the message will be compressed and sent as an email automatically. Almost anyone can receive and listen to the vemail as it can be played with the standard player installed in most PCs.
Benefits of Vemail: Vemails are much faster than typing. They improve electronic communications by letting people speak rather than type. You will also find Vemails more personal because voice is much easier and natural than typed text. The software is very easy to use and in a short time you can be quickly sending Vemails where in the past you would have spent a long time typing.
~Quick messages in the office. It is faster to vemail someone than to type an email or call.
~Messages between friends. Voice vemails can be much more more personal than text.
~For people with disabilities who find it difficult to type.
~Use Vemail on your Pocket PC to get a message out faster.
~Automates the recording of voice attachments to emails so you don't have to type.
~Compresses the recording with selectable audio compression codec so recordings downloads quickly.
~If you install a text-to-speech engine it will translate the recording into text as a draft and include it with the email.
~Edits recordings together if required. For example if you want to continue recording after a short break it will join the segments together.
~Supports the most popular audio formats - wav, gsm and mp3.
~Save current and sent recordings and search at a later date or burn directly to CD.
~Send emails to individuals or groups.
~Add written comments to be automatically included in the body of the email.
Send voice recordings by email.
Review Vemail Voice Email Software for Windows
- AudioTime Scheduled Sound Recorder v.3.00AudioTime lets you schedule your Windows computer to record or replay audio at certain dates and times or regular times on certain days of week.
- Axon Virtual PBx System v.1.20Axon is a virtual PBX designed to manage calls within a business or call center environment. Any business can implement this scalable PBX solution with only an existing PC which connects to phone lines and extensions using VoIP technology.
- BroadWave Streaming Audio Server v.1.00BroadWave is an audio streaming server. It is designed to broadcast any audio connected to the sound input on the PC. It will also stream recordings that are loaded as wav, mp3, wma, aiff and many other formats.
- Music Recorder v.14.1.15600.0Instantly stream your favorite music and automatically record entire albums from over 100,000 radio stations as free MP3s. Discover new artists with similar music and complement your music library. Copy music to your smartphone or burn an audio CD.
- 1AV Sound Recorder v.126.96.36.1991AV Sound Recorder is a compact application with the solo purpose of capturing and recording audio from any available audio device installed on the system.
- Mp3 My MP3 Recorder v.4.2.3MP3 my MP3 Free Sound Recorder is an easy to use program that lets you record the sound being processed by your sound card and save your recording directly to MP3 or WAV format. It easily records from any source. If you can hear it, you can record it ...
- Wavepad Audio Editing Software Free v.7.01WavePad Free Audio Editor is a full-featured professional audio and music editor. You can record and edit music, voice, and other audio recordings. With this free software you can cut, copy, and paste parts of recordings.
- RecordPad v.1.07RecordPad is an sound recording program for Windows PCs. Using RecordPad you can quickly and easily record audio notes, messages, or annoucements in either wav of mp3.
- VRS Telephone Call Recorder v.4.00The VRS is a multiple channel voice recording application typically used for telephone line recording, radio station logging or control room recording. Record up to 32 lines simultaneously.