LinPlug daOrgan VST v.2.1.3
LinPlug daOrgan VST 2.1.3 is a very serviceable tool which features all of the controls found on the original B3 as well as a sophisticated rotary speaker simulation. These features have been incorporated into an easy-to-use interface, capable of producing a wide range of classic and modern organ sounds.
LinPlug daOrgan VST 2.1.3 is a very ...
- LinPlug daOrgan VST
- Mac OS X
- 1.4 Mb
Review LinPlug daOrgan VST
- FreeAlpha v.3FreeAlpha 3 is an advanced program which satisfies you with the essential modules of an analogue synthesizer Alpha 3 which offers true hands on operation.Everything is where you would expect it, nothing is more complex as it needs to be. Nothing is ...
- Picture Collage Maker Pro v.4.1.4Picture Collage Maker Pro, a simple-to-use Windows program that turns ordinary photos and pictures into stunning keepsakes to share with family and friends.
- Picture Collage Maker v.4.1.4Picture Collage Maker is a powerful, versatile way to build any photo collage and scrapbook project.
- TuneXplorer v.18.104.22.168What do you need to create perfect mix? No matter what method you use - harmonic mixing or beatmatching, you will need to know the basic characteristics of the audio track. tuneXplorer will help you find the Key and BPM value with high accuracy.
- Magic MIDI to MP3 Converter v.2.4.42Magic MIDI to MP3 Converter is a MIDI to mp3, midi to wav converter that converts your general midi files. It also allows you to edit the tags and use the different soundfonts. You can easy convert midi to mp3, midi to wav, midi to wma, aac, ogg.
- LinPlug daOrgan AU v.2.1.3LinPlug daOrgan AU 2.1.3 is a very serviceable tool which features all of the controls found on the original B3 as well as a sophisticated rotary speaker simulation. These features have been incorporated into an easy-to-use interface, capable of ...
- LinPlug FreeAlpha 3 v.3.0LinPlug FreeAlpha 3 3.0 is a very serviceable tool which can protect you from being tired about the many over-complex synthesizers of today.When you want to return to the roots, the beginning of all synthetic sound, the times when a Synthesizer could ...